Re: Keyer for ubitx #ubitxcw

barry halterman

Kelly, you might want to use Dr. Lee's memory manager and in that you can specify at what point the adc ( from your front panel readings) will trigger a dot, dash or alternate between dot and dash.  Your values in MM could be at the edge of what your adc values are, thus giving you these problems.
I can not remember what default setting are but they are set for the listed resistor value in the dot and dash key lines on the jack. The adc readings change with contact resistance,  resistor tolerance and cosmic Ray's.
This issue drove me nuts until I finally entered the values that I was seeing with the adc on my V4.
K3BO