Re: uBitx Opto Coupler / VFO not working #ubitx #ubitx-help

rnharp@...

I had the same problem. I fixed it by doing the following: After tripple verifying that the wiring was correct I removed the encoder from the chassis, and sanded the metal bare on the inside of the chassis; cleaned the inside of the power port with contact cleaner, and disconnected/ reconnected the leads on the batteries. I still only show 2v on the red pin, but the encoder tunes now, all menu functions work, tests with a dummy load show I get 10w out on 80/ 40m  4-7 watts on other bands. As I did all three "fixes" at the same time I dont know which one or combination fixed the issue