Multiple Nextions *AND* Standalone Signal Analyzer (KD8CEC)

Mark Hatch

A couple of KD8CEC's mods have got me wondering whether it is possible to run Multiple Nextion's *and* his standalone signal analyzer simultaneously? I am guessing that I would have to import both "yellow" wires into the standalone processor. (But I am not sure of this...)

Anybody done this? Any suggestions on the interconnect?

Would certainly make testing different sized Nextion screens easier (i.e., could run both a 3.2 and a 5" and look for differences in the UX that need to be resolved in the .hmi file)

73
Mark
AJ6CU