Re: VU Meter from Sunil

Mark Hatch

Curt,

If you are able to get this to work without installing Sunil's AGC and Volume amplifier, can you share how you did it? Right now I have an open slot in my case where the VUE meter should go and would love to install it. I am just not sure I want to buy in to Sunil's AGC to make it work.

And they are great cases. Just the parts you get with the cases makes it worthwhile. I am planning on doing a MarkAl mod and originally bought the 7" display. But now, I am reconsidering the 5" just so that i can buy one of Sunil's cases!

73
Mark
AJ6CU