Re: VU Meter from Sunil

AA9GG

D'Oh...I just now noticed it's listed right there in the groups footer...

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 10:52 PM Paul Mateer <paul.aa9gg@...> wrote:
No.  But thank you for turning me on to them.  They have some beautiful cases!!!  Not only metal, but pre-cut for the BitX and uBitX (including TTF displays of all sizes)

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 8:14 PM Curt via Groups.Io <wb8yyy=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
some of us may be applying a VU meter that was shipped with a front panel from Amateur Radio kits India.  I am thinking it may be around 250 uA but I am not sure -- I am also seeking the resistance of the movement as I may need to employ a current shunt.  anyone have any info on it?  if its marked on the meter outside, I have some disassembly to get to it.

73 Curt

--
Paul Mateer, AA9GG
Elan Engineering Corp.