Re: Keyer for ubitx #ubitxcw

Sam Tedesco

Kelly,

That's a common issue on the paddles. There is a blocking diode mod that has done he job for me on 4 different builds. Before you do that, you might want to run an adc session to make sure your contacts are sending stable inputs....check ian's website. Once it's fixed, you'll never think about it again. I'll get you the mod tomorrow morning, unless someone else remembers the resistor that needs the diode. Otherwise, yes...you can run a keyer into your straight key port. BTW, gotta be careful with Sunil's front board. It doesn't plug n play well with multiple cw inputs.. it will tho