do you every visit bitxmap.com? #poll

Doug W

About 2 years ago I thought it would be useful to have a map where BITX owners could pin their location.  In that time we’ve had over 450 users added to the map.  Shortly after setting up the map in google maps I registered bitxmap.com which redirects to the map page.  The domain name is coming up for renewal and it got me thinking.  Is anyone using the map?  It shows over 26k views but most of that was in the beginning.  I don’t mind renewing the domain name for another year but I’d like to think someone actually visits the map every now and then.

Results

See Who Responded