Re: uBITX Firmware CEC Version Added WSPR function, I am looking for a beta tester. #ubitx

Ian Lee

Sascha

I forgot because the Most of the value of WSPR Calibration is the same as the value of Master Calibration.
When I update the next version, I do not forget to fix it.

Ian KD8CEC

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 7:08 AM Sascha Bohnet | DL5SMB via Groups.Io <saschabohnet=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Ian,

this bug found by Carlos is still unfixed, correct?

I am using version 1.11 of the uBITX-Manager (and I have not seen a newer version yet) and can still confirm the behaviour.
The once entered WSPR calibration value can never be read out again - there is always the master calibration value in the corresponding field.

I just played around with the WSPR Calibration to improve my setup - the built-in WSPR funxction really is a great feature.

Sascha

--
Best 73
KD8CEC / Ph.D ian lee