Re: What's a Reason for less Power Output ONLY get 4W on 80m?.., 3-4W on 40/20m, 1W on 15/12/10m #ubitx #ubitx-help

Curt

Armin & Raj

thanks for checking in !  yes credit W7ZOI and others for that nice tool from Elecraft - that is exactly Wes's circuit.  it should provide good power measurements, so like you I am asking him to check his voltage (I recommend key up and key down, but if our 'sdr freak' is not also a CW geek he may not resonate with this wording!).  yes less voltage 'key down' makes less RF power.  Given the high manufacturing quality of the boards, I always assume its my workmanship or use first before blaming the board !  too easy to send the board into surgery without its cause.

I hope Fabian finds what is going on.  If voltage is okay, I suspect the audio drive could be low - hence my recommendation to measure CW output levels.

73 CUL Curt