Re: What's a Reason for less Power Output ONLY get 4W on 80m?.., 3-4W on 40/20m, 1W on 15/12/10m #ubitx #ubitx-help

DJ2AG

Curt,

I understood Fabian is already measuring output power according to your description above with his homemade Elecraft DL1 dummy load clone. I googled the schematics:

Together with the Elecraft supplied Voltage vs Power chart this looks fine for me.

My first thought  also was that it could  be  a power supply problem. Maybe a test with separated supplies for PA and the rest could be performed using the bench supply and the motorcycle battery. Or making use of  the oscilloscope,  monitoring power supply when keying in CW mode.

73 de Armin, DJ2AG