Re: What's a Reason for less Power Output ONLY get 4W on 80m?.., 3-4W on 40/20m, 1W on 15/12/10m #ubitx #ubitx-help

sdr freak

Good morning, Curt! Thank you for helping me.

I'm not so well trained in this area yet, I've recently upgraded my class E to class A license, but it's a real project for the first time and I'm not so experienced yet. This is really embarrassing for me and I would like to learn more, but right now I'm a little bit overwhelmed with all this.

Ok, when 8-10W output in CW was fine, i can only say the maximum ever seen was 4-5W in 80m CW on Wattmeter/Dummy Load..

The measurement of the CW power and the 45Mhz signal is such a thing, what am I supposed to do now?
Should I just do a test with a dummy load connected to the antenna socket and then measure on 80m or 40m CW and read the value with the DVM? If so, I did that.

But the one with the 45Mhz signal surely concerns another measurement that is printed, right?

And because of the audio oscillator I found a circuit diagram, but is a simple 2-tone generator with NE555 IC and I would build that, or should I do something else?

If it helps I could make a video of the previous measurements and then upload it with a link, but there would be good to know what exactly you would need to see to help me. I have few kinds of instruments here that are for a beginner, 100Mhz Digital Storage Oscilloscopes, Signal Generator, RCL Meter, AC Millivoltmeter, RC Generator, Lab Power Supply, and many components to build schematics for various projects.

Only the experience is missing.

Join BITX20@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.