Re: wsprnet results, wsjt-x, and calibration success --> world domination V4 #firmware #calibration

Jeff Karpinski (N0KAI)

This is right where I'm at now. Sooooo many configuration tips and absolutely none of them are the same. I especially loved the one about setting BFO by tuning to static till it sounded "good". 🙄

Also took me a while to finally realize that even though the config menu options are the same using CEC firmware, they work NOTHING like the factory setup. Finding a partially written manual for CEC clued me in. Using WWV is a great idea, except I live a stones throw from it and WWV is very much NOT NVIS. Gave me an excuse to finally order a proper signal generator.