Re: Look at this on eBay, ubitx, budget test equipment.

Jim G4GNO

I bought one of these signal generators (FY6600) about a year ago. It can do everything I require for HF and is accurate enough for my needs. It has a lot more functions than I expect I will ever use seriously. it is quite entertaining playing around with it  though if you have a scope available.  I am a  bit on the careless side (see bin of dead Arduino nano's by my bench) and have not managed to damage it yet.  On the not so good side the screen is a bit small but the PC application that you can download for it solves that. A couple of locks ups requiring a re-start and thats about it. Cant go far wrong at the price I think.
Jim