Re: How to stop worrying and love the uBitx #ubitx #ft8 #antennas #cat

Dennis Beverage

Thanks masch57.  Just what I wanted to hear.  Working slowly on my V4, and right now i need to find some knobs.  Any suggestions appreciated.  Then it’s on to some sort of end fed, single wire, antenna.   Got HOA restrictions to work around.  Maybe build a Cheepo dummy load too.  Probably be back here for coaching on hookup to my Linux based computer as I’ve never played with whisper, jtx, ft8 or any of the many other digital qrp transmission systems.  Be fun to get started though.  Words for the day:  “DON’T WORRY, BE HAPPY.”

sodypop
KJ6VGB