Re: How to stop worrying and love the uBitx #ubitx #ft8 #antennas #cat

KE2GKB

masch57, If you happen to be using a Kit-Projects AGC we are working on a fix for it. Yes it has to do with the low audio but not in the fashion you would think. We are awaiting some extra tests to figure out the best fix possible for it.

To add to this, I do the same thing with my bitx, I plugged it into a switching 12vdc supply, Wired the headphone and mic into my PC no isolation, KD8CEC firmware for cat control. And a simple inverted V in a tree and ft8 has been an absolute blast! This rig has proven to be a champ even in bad swr just chugging along like it doesn't care. But that's part of the fun of QRP isn't it? Who needs Ideal conditions ;)

-- Tim Keller - KE2GKB https://shop.kit-projects.com