Re: BITX is on Facebook

AA9GG

You forgot one of the original ones:

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 12:02 PM Arv Evans <arvid.evans@...> wrote:

masch57

I find a problem with muting a topic if the problem is off-topic posts.  This would cause
me to miss posts in the event that someone uses that topic for an on-topic post.  It happens.
Of course the moderator can just mark the topic as "closed" and nobody would be able
to post anything more using that topic.  This has been done and seems to be effective.

Arv
_._

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 10:57 AM masch57 <masch57@...> wrote:
I think this is an even better time to point out that there is the "Mute this topic" link below.  Plenty of threads don't immediately interest me, and this is a civilized way to deal with them.  How's that for "high and mighty"! ;-)

--
Paul Mateer, AA9GG
Elan Engineering Corp.