Re: NEXTION DISPLAY UPDATES For KD8CEC ver 1.094 up

Kevin Luxford

I would appreciate some help please.  I have a 3.5 inch nextion and I am trying to find a combination of .tft file and Dr Ian KD8CEC's firmware that will work together. The .tft files for the 3.5" nextion that Ian distributes only have a small screen image that occupies the top left portion of the screen.  KN4UD has modified .hmi files for the 3.5" nextion, but he states that they are for version 1.092 of the CEC firmware.  Now I can not find version 1.092 in Ian's archive - only later versions.  When I try one of these with the KN4UD .tft file the nextion displays the error, "Resource filebinver is error  99 47".  Does any one know what this signifies?
Thanks and vy 73,
Kevin VK3DAP / ZL2DAP