Re: S Meter output sticking when changing tune step. #ubitx #ubitx-help #smeter

derek (G4VWI)

Thanks Vic. I am not the only one with this issue then. There have been a few other posts on this topic but no conclusions or solutions mentioned.

I am trying different 2.8_E and 3.2_E firmware versions at the moment and will look into reasons for A7 locking up the processor.
If all else fails I will stick with what I have got. I can read CW up to a good speed so no loss there but it would be nice for demo purposes at the NRC.
Not sure if KD8CEC has ideas on this. Will try to make contact and research further.

Best wishes derek G4VWI.