Re: raduino for bitx 20

Jack, W8TEE

I'm sure the parts are okay, and I've used the Si5351 board and it works fine. I don't know about the display, especially if you plan on using the touch screen feature. The Raduino uses a Nano and I know that Dr. Lee has crammed a lot of features into it, but I think his code only works with the Nextion display which is an entirely different beast than the display you show. My display was driven by a Arduino Mega2560 Pro Mini, which has 256K of flash...big resource difference over a Nano. I would check with the vendor and ask what libraries are used for touch support and do a little research on any code you can find that uses that library.

Jack, W8TEE