Re: FOR SALE

Ben WB5QAL/6

May I see some pictures?  Can I program it in place or does one have to remove the board to reach the connector?

--
Ben Weiss
Clearlake, CA

On Apr 24, 2019, at 11:45 AM, Michael Goins, k5wmg <wmgoins@...> wrote:

uBitX upgraded with 3.2" Nextion Display and agc, red commercial cabinet with internal speaker, needs12v at about 3 amps with low standby power. This is a V3 board with the kd8cec v1.1 software. No mic but will include a mike connector and any condenser mike will work with it. The touch-screen display is very cool and essentially self- explanatory.

Bought within the last month and simply will now not have time to play with it. Photos as needed. Complete ready to run radio. Firm on price. $250 shipped.

Mike, k5wmg