Re: First ubitx lsb contact!

Laurence Oberman

I do a lot of machine shop work as a hobby and I moved to the USA in
1996 from South Africa.
It took a while to get used to inches here in the machine shop.
Of course all machines can be used with inches or metric.
When on the road its Miles. In the shop its inches, but strangely when
doing home projects I use metric tape measures :)

KB1HKO

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 8:25 AM d balfour <davesters@...> wrote:

Kelly
175 is a pretty short (hard) skip, kudos to that.

I think you might now want to recalibrate your frequency display and you will need to move the bfo back on freq after.

I have worked my entire career in both US and Metric units, whichever seems easier or more easily understood for the job at hand. -

73
Dave
k0mbt