Re: First ubitx lsb contact!

Joe Puma

Lol well why don’t you send him to the guillotine for butchering the queens language.

For folks in the US that don’t use or think about that pesky METERIC, saying 100m is understood by all who use Imperial. I would of said miles because I like to spell. To each their own.

Btw I don’t think I’ve ever hear someone from the US say metric like that. Find better American friends.

Joe
KD2NFC

On Apr 24, 2019, at 2:05 AM, Dexter N Muir <dexy@...> wrote:

175m? Barely a city block. 175 mi more like it, 285km! I really despair of US clinging to Imperial measure, when it butchers English language - Metric (NOT METERIC!) is so much easier: 300/f for w/l.
73 de ZL2DEX