Adding SOTABEAMS LASERBEAM-VARI Digital Variable Audio f\Filter Module to Your BITX/uBITX

Dennis Zabawa

I have developed an Arduino sketch for the SOTAEAMS Vari-filter which includes a nice display.  It utilizes a USB Nano V3.0 ATmega328 16M 5V Micro-controller CH340G board, or similar, available from Amazon and other sources and an OLED display module such as the HiLetgo 1.3" IIC I2C Serial 128x64 SSH1106 OLED LCD Display LCD Module for Arduino AVR PIC, or similar. I am happy to share this but cannot offer any support - so please do not contact me.

You can download the sketch and a schematic, in PDF, from the SOTABEAMS website: DOWNLOAD

Dennis KG4RUL