Re: More Nextion 3.5" tweaks to do

Joe Puma

I’m in the editor.

This code in tm0 will adjust the white lies, red line and black boarder for each band.  I’m programming it for a 5” screen so we’re working with 800x480 resulution. All the numbers are pixel positions except for the ending number which is a color by number or word.

//BAND1

  draw 0,30,610,80,WHITE

  fill 1,31,608,48,BLACK

  line 2,45,609,45,31727