18000km

ronmhauser@...

A quick love note for uBitx ... Just worked Andy VK5MAV/6 with my seven watts.  Heard him coming through loud and clear, really excellent receive on this radio.  He is a top notch operator and took my call split in traffic, he is activating some island off the west coast of Australia (OC-211 according to website search).

He definitely did his part; I have a very quiet listening location; and my antenna is doing most of the work ... but still an exciting QSO to log.

7.005MHz CW, uBitx v5, only mods are RTLSDR tap on 45MHz first IF, and N6DT AGC.  Ant = fixed two element wire beam at 65ft.

73
--Ron
K0EIA