Re: uBitX PTT cycling

MVS Sarma

Congrats Kelley, you solved it.

On Sun, 21 Apr 2019, 8:39 am MVS Sarma via Groups.Io <mvssarma=gmail.com@groups.io wrote:
Hi Kelley,
Try to place on 1000pf (1nf) capacitor across the electret mic. Things should improve.
All the best. Regards
Sarma   vu3zmv

On Sun, 21 Apr 2019, 12:27 am Kelly Mabry <kmabry2007@... wrote:
Hi all! I have just connected a bc645 4 pin electret mic to my ubitx and am getting a 5 tx/rx "chatter" on transmit on a dummy load, when press ptt. When i release, all is fine, rx is lit and i hear rcv audio.  As a test, i enabled tx stop on the cec software,  and pressed ptt.  The tx indicator lights red for as long as i hold ptt, and then returns green as I unkey. This seems to indicate the ptt works as intended. After unselecting tx stop, the chatter returned. What am I missing? ...continuing to read thread...
73,

Kelly K5AID