Re: More Nextion 3.5" tweaks to do

Joe Puma

Thanks Sam, I will give it another look. There is where i was adjusting the lines for vertical positioning I believe,  Its hard to run a test to check if you properly stretched the graph unless you put the code in your Nextion. The simulation mode goes not give you data for the graph. I see Nextion editor has a generator, I was thinking that maybe its signal generator so you can simulate a signal for the graph.

Joe
KD2NFC

On Apr 20, 2019, at 2:52 PM, Sam Tedesco <stedesco619@...> wrote:

On the pspectrum page, tm0 and tmrDisplay populate the empty boxes that show up on full display. If you go thru the nextion code for those two, you'll see a few commands 'fill' and 'xstr' followed by comma delimeted sets of numbers. The main command structure for 'fill' is (x,y,w,h) and the fifth num is a color code. You'll have to run the 2.4" hmi in the editor and figure out the smaller horizontal boxes above and below the graph area. From there, you'll have to calculate your new dimensions based on the 480x320 pixels and subtract out your existing controls to get your new coordinates.

I have to look up the parameters for the 'xstr'...but, probably similar
PITA, but not bad at all. I don't have the i2c setup on my machine so I'm running blind. It's all Nextion code.