Re: uBitX PTT cycling

Kelly Mabry

Hi all! I have just connected a bc645 4 pin electret mic to my ubitx and am getting a 5 tx/rx "chatter" on transmit on a dummy load, when press ptt. When i release, all is fine, rx is lit and i hear rcv audio.  As a test, i enabled tx stop on the cec software,  and pressed ptt.  The tx indicator lights red for as long as i hold ptt, and then returns green as I unkey. This seems to indicate the ptt works as intended. After unselecting tx stop, the chatter returned. What am I missing? ...continuing to read thread...
73,

Kelly K5AID