Re: No Boot-Up (after spikes)

Ted

Sam,

Yes.  See earlier response. I thought I had wired up a virgin screen cord but it was late.   it must have been, because some other time during the night I destroyed the 2.8" screen that goes in this project. So a new one, the enhanced model this time, is somewhere between who knows where and where I am, in the mail. Let's hope i don't blow up the redundant screen while trying to troubleshoot, and I'll re-do those wires.  If that doesn't work, it's haunted,  and I have plenty of gas for chainsaw and a box of 20 gauge shells.

Ted