vfo cal.

Raymond House

Hello everyone,I'm Ray House, VE2OL, I have just completed assembling an Ubitx V5 with 3.5 in display. I am testing it with the original display and I find the VFO is out a lot, can someone point me towards info for it's calibration, if I go to 10mhz cal it goes into TX mode, is this normal? I have checked the wiki and this forum but found nothing on this, I'm sure it's just that I don't know where to look.Someone mentioned here that a new member should indicate what test gear he has, so, 100mhz storage scope,freq counter, function generator,RMS meter good to 10mhz and assorted VOM's. Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks. 73