Re: Homebrew li-ion battery pack into ubitx

Bill Lamm

The drok sight seemed to keep the reviews better organized..  I ordered through drok site..  I didnt see the common ground comment in my study of the reviews but I did see the extra capacitor and resistor..  I will report back when I get it on my bench. I suspect the bigger problems are with bigger transitions in voltage. I am just looking to tame battery power as the battery slowly looses power, its a loosing battle but if this thing makes the battery time smoother but shorter then thtat should be better then  slow fade..