KD8CEC - Nextion Display - IAN questions

Kevin Luxford

I have read all posts on this topic, but can't find the answer to my problem which is that raduino output does not fill the entire area of the nextion display.
I have a 3.5 inch enhanced nextion.
I copied ubtix_35_E.tft to a 16 GB microSD card.  No other files were on this card. I put the microSD card into the card holder of the nextion.  I powered up the nextion, which then uploaded the .tft file successfully.
I powered down the nextion and removed the microSD card.  I used Xloader to upload the hex file UBITX_CEC_V1.200_NX_S.hex to the raduino.  It uploaded OK.  (I made sure the upload speeds in Xloader and in the com port properties were identical).
I connected the nextion to the raduino and powered it on.  Up came Ian's uBITX screen, but it only occupied the top left corner of the display.
I am obviously doing something wrong.  Can someone please put me on the right path?
Thanks, Kevin VK3DAP / ZL2DAP