uBITX V3 for sale

ve3wmj@...

I have a uBITX version 3 board for sale. It is complete, and has not been modified. It includes a Nextion 3.2" display, a 12v 5a power supply, an additional 5v regulator board that can be used to power the 3.2 inch display, and an additional 10k pot with a knob.
Everthing you see in the picture below is included. I did not complete building the kit, but did do enough to power it up and test it on receive. You will need to swap the wires on the encoder as I have it wired backwards.
I am asking $120 US plus shipping. Will ship to Canada or USA.
Email me at my call sign at hotmail.com for more info.

Mike
VE3WMJ