Re: CW key sticking with Nextion LCD, still getting RF in

Joe Puma

I can try that on the short patch from tuner to meter or radio as I have LM240 there. but the line going to antenna is RG213. So I don’t have a clip ferrite that big.

On Apr 11, 2019, at 3:40 PM, Evan Hand <elhandjr@...> wrote:

I had similar problems when connected to an off center fed dipole.  i solved my issues with clip on ferrite on the coax going to the antenna.  That may work for you.  Maybe a ferrite between the uBitx and the tuner, or an isolation balun

The issue was RF on the braid of the coax.

FWIW
73
Evan
AC9TU