Re: Microphone choices

Michael Goins, k5wmg <wmgoins@...>

Thanks to all for the mike recommendations. I have a CM-500 headset here I think I'm going to try out first as I've had great reports with it in the past. Going to love chasing DX with this little rig.

On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 5:13 AM David Wilcox via Groups.Io <Djwilcox01=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Let’s not forget Goodwill and Salvation Army thrift stores.  Was in one yesterday and mics, etc., were just sitting there collecting dust.  Super cheap too.  Lots of parts sitting there if one need unsoldering practice, and speakers up the Wazoo...... if you visited weekly you could build a ham station and a junque box full of parts in a month or so.  Who said ham radio was expensive?

Dave K8WPE since 1960.

David J. Wilcox K8WPE’s iPad

On Apr 10, 2019, at 9:32 AM, N8DAH <Dherron@...> wrote:

I bought one for my bitx40 they work out very nice. I take the element out and put it in a mini mic.

http://www.jlielectronics.com/microphones/com-mic-jli-52b/
--
David

 N8DAH