From: iz oos
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2019 2:51 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Poor mans spurs and harmonics check with uBitxandcommercial radio

:) I think the TX of the ubitx has been the most tested, loved and blamed by hams in history. Also because it should be assumed that commercial ones should have no basic issue in terms of harmonics and spurs. However mods in commercial rigs are not that infrequent and the consequences of these should also be thoroughly tested. And of course some might always say, yeah the 840 is an old radio that needs to be 'aligned', you would better off buying a new rig!

Il 10/apr/2019 08:01, "Joe Puma" <kd2nfc@...> ha scritto:

Looks like the ubitx screenshot didn’t get attached properly, here they both are again for comparison.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10