Re: Trial to control CW power (and reduce harmonics as a result) by unbalancing the 2nd mixer #ubitx

Ted

John,

RE:  "The 245mV value did not change significantly when I reduced the R105/R104 values....."

If you're looking for a power change via R104, you must increase that resistance value (from the stock 2.2k up to to 3k, 5k, 8k, etc) in order to decrease CW power output.  I've shorted R104 outright, and power remains at its full potential. Only by increasing value does anything move away from stock output there.

Just making sure that you're getting to where you meant to be on this.

Best regards,

Ted
K3RTA