Re: My wish list for ver. 6 of ubitx

Dennis Zabawa

Ver. 5 cleverly upgraded previous versions tackling most of the  issues. In any case I would move for a ver. 6 if:
1) separate relays were used at the input and the output of the LPF, to be fully sure I exploit the filters at their potential;
**** Definitely *****
2) add the possibility to add an RX preselector in the chain;
3) AGC
***** Definitely *****
4) RV1 externally adjustable
5) op-amp output for SDR receiver/panadapter
6) switchable RF finals and separate very low power output to drive V- U external transverters without the need of attenuators.
Of course I would not pretend to stay in the same price range.