Re: KD8CEC - Nextion Display - IAN questions

Joe Puma

I was able to get rid of it with the cap on power,  but I do have shielded wires on audio. more works need to be done in that area though.

Joe

On Apr 8, 2019, at 9:20 PM, jim via Groups.Io <ab7vf@...> wrote:

Shielded audio wires always work ...(in lieu of spray ...) ground the shield at one end ..probably picking up noise from the display (multiplexed spikey cruft)

Jim

On Monday, April 8, 2019, 3:22:36 PM PDT, Joe Puma <kd2nfc@...> wrote:

I’m gonna try a resistor and cap mentioned in this post first, but I will try the bug spray if it don’t work. :)

Joe

On Apr 8, 2019, at 6:07 PM, jim via Groups.Io <ab7vf@...> wrote:

Bug spray?

On Monday, April 8, 2019, 3:06:04 PM PDT, Joe Puma <kd2nfc@...> wrote:

I have this issue too, when The volume is down there is a buzz. It goes away a little when i turn volume half way, then comes back when i turn volume to max.

Joe
KD2NFC