I guess it could have been worse, I could have types 50MV :-)
This is a v3 that I finally got around to playing with a couple of months ago.
It had been in the project stack for quite a while. For now it's just built into
the shipping container until I decide what it's going to be when it grows up.
I have a JackAl board about ready if it goes that way.
I've attached spectrum captures for 20m and 40m. Didn't take them of other
bands. The chart below does show the general trend higher frequency -> worse
spurs. I tried to cherry pick numbers for 12m but still couldn't quite get there :-)
Thanks for the feedback. As always, more learning to do.