Re: ubitx spurs?

Curt

Iz

with these numbers I would speak softer into the microphone and be just fine.  important to see if they correspond to 'full' output power, if so I think most of us would be thrilled with them.  (but do check the harmonics also!)

a typical v4 uBITX has SSB spurs on 15, 12 and 10 meters that are too high for a tuner to confidently address.

I am very curious about this data as I am not getting useful results with a added 45 MHz xtal filter stage.  If I figure out who is selling those shielded inductors in NA, I would be interested in them given this data.

Curt