5” Nextion LCD files

Joe Puma

I decide to rework the original CEC firmware to fit on a 5”. LCD. I’ve seen a few adaptations but I like the original look. I just painstakingly arranged all the screens for a 5” 800x480 layout. The next thing I have to do is redesign the screens in photoshop to create higher resolutions of the images. For now I just resized the existing low res screen layouts.

I’m also trying to understand the coding for the analyzers so they fit better in the larger screen footprint. I got it close but I’m not there yet.

I’ll upload the file in the files section once it’s done.

Joe
KD2NFC