Re: NEXTION UPDATES FOR 7 AND 5 INCH - --ADAPTED FOR KD8CEC VER 1.095

Joe Puma

Well I used the 7” file and selected my screen size and compiled. It looks like it’s all in place not like going from a 3.2” file and loading on a bigger screen. Lol. Anyway I’m about to install this puppy in the radio. Heck I might have a go at redesigning the images of this UI. Surprised we don’t have a large database of designs or themes to choose from, but no one said ham radio operators were cutting edge graphic and UI designers, lol. I’d like to see a Windows 10ish theme could be a fun side project but thank you to all who made this available already. Great work 👍🏼

Joe
KD2NFC

On Apr 6, 2019, at 3:19 PM, Joe Puma via Groups.Io <kd2nfc@...> wrote:

Hi Joe,

Is there a 5" version available? I just received my 5" Nextion HMI finally.

I am trying a 5" tft file I found now but I am not sure if its the same as yours here.