Re: NEED HELP

Ashhar Farhan

Which version of the board do you have? I hope the IF is proper. IF of V5 is about 11.0555 Mhz and lower versions have 11.997 Mhz or thereabouts.
- f

On Sat 6 Apr, 2019, 8:30 AM Curt via Groups.Io, <wb8yyy=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Well the hot regulator is easy. I discovered it when my rig was having issues, and was spooked. It is normal and okay.

Did you have signal before you installed the nextion? Usually folk build the ubitx in stock form, then upgrade it, it could be a bad wiring connection anywhere in the path. The noise kevel should go up on any of the lower bands when plugging in a good antenna.

Make sure rig is not stuck waiting for a command. Unplug power source to start it again.

Curt