Re: Broke it like only a newbie can - Calibration problems

Gigabyte

I use a Mac too.  I have Win10 on a boot camp partition on my MacBook Pro. I can boot it inside of Mac OS X in Parallels.  A lot of ham radio stuff (Icom and Kenwood programming software) is Windows only unfortunately.

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019, 11:13 Wiley1 <whoward962@...> wrote:
Thanks Ron, I will give it a shot when I get home. I also didn't do the CECv1.122 properly so I am working on fixing that. Actually I am enjoying this a lot. A month ago I knew absolutely nothing about any of this but now, well, I know a little bit. I bought this to learn on and I have definitely been doing that. I have used a Mac for 10 years and it seems like almost everything to do with these radios needs windows os so I have that bit of a curve ball as well. Thanks again for the reply. I will let you know if it works.

Bill
KE8EYM