Re: bad uBitx raduino board

John (vk2eta)

Hello Andrew,

If you haven't tried, I would remove the Arduino from the Raduino board and try programming it again as I have a supply feedback from the USB port to the radio when I program the Arduino, and that may reduce the available voltage for programming.

Also check the very recent thread titled "Clone Raduino ?", it contains information about the type of Arduino board and one of many sources for it.

The important point is that the pins must not be soldered on the board so that they can be soldered on the non-traditional side of the Arduino board.

73, John