Re: New software CEC v1.2 #bitx20

Laurence Oberman

By the way in your case would keep going with what you have.
No need to upgrade right now.
Regards
Laurence

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019, 7:31 AM Laurence Oberman <oberman.l@...> wrote:
Kelly
Ian has combined the code changes into one source tree such that by choosing the required version you build the correct hex file for that ubitx version.

I will build it later using all 3 flags and name the hex file appropriately and share.
Regards
Laurence

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019, 5:19 AM Kelly Mabry <kmabry2007@...> wrote:
"Ian KD8CEC has released his latest firmware.  This requires a minor configuration flag to be set to your µBITx version (3, 4 or 5) in the sketch before compiling and uploading the code to your µBITx."

What is this flag I need to set? I thought I could just use xloader to upload hex files.... I have to compile it now?  Confused..

73,
Kelly K5AID