Re: New software CEC v1.2 #bitx20

Laurence Oberman

Kelly
Ian has combined the code changes into one source tree such that by choosing the required version you build the correct hex file for that ubitx version.

I will build it later using all 3 flags and name the hex file appropriately and share.
Regards
Laurence

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019, 5:19 AM Kelly Mabry <kmabry2007@...> wrote:
"Ian KD8CEC has released his latest firmware.  This requires a minor configuration flag to be set to your µBITx version (3, 4 or 5) in the sketch before compiling and uploading the code to your µBITx."

What is this flag I need to set? I thought I could just use xloader to upload hex files.... I have to compile it now?  Confused..

73,
Kelly K5AID