Re: Antuino

Ashhar Farhan

rob,
i am working on an upgraded version with new software. the new version uses 128x64 graphics LCD screen and it works in three modes : SNA, SWR and Measurement Rx. I will complete the software and push it to github.com.

- f

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 12:19 AM Rob Bleumer <Bleumer@...> wrote:
Hi Asshar,
A few weeks ago I asked you about the schematics of the Antuino and some problems with the vallue of some components.
As you wrote, I waited becouse of some improvements you were working on.
Untill now I did not see any new messages ( I think ).
Can you give us an update of the project?

Rob PA0RBL