From: RCC WB5YYM <curtis03@...>
Date: 3/30/19 7:28 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] BITX Schematic

Its been a long time since I built the bitx40, but when I did, I saved the schematic to a file and sent that to a commercial printing company. I think I got 3 copies on huge paper for somewhere around 5 bucks.  So sorry I don't remember all the details. I'll try to dig through some of my old stuff and see if I can find one of these. I think the business was Fedex Office and Print center.